What's new in your Control Panel
We make it easy for you to manage your returns and exchanges:
- In the Invoicing section, you will be able to view the details of every transaction included in each invoice, saving you from having to download each invoice to access this information.
- From the next invoice, you will see how the top widget on the Invoicing page will include a division of the total between the commissions and the amount corresponding to the instant transactions that we have advanced from Reveni. This makes it easier to read the invoices and highlights the fact that most of the amount we are paid comes from what we have advanced, not from commissions.
What's new in your returns process?
- Now you can add your favicon in your returns process. It seems like a small detail, but you know what they say... The difference is in the little things ;)
- We improved the Accept/Reject products dialogue box of the transaction to make the process easier and show more clearly what actions will be taken after saving the changes. This way, as an ecommerce you will have more information about whether:
- Accepted items will be replenished or not.
- How many new items need to be shipped or if the customer has to complete some kind of payment to make the changes.
- If there is any refund amount pending for the customer.
In addition, you can choose whether you want Reveni to handle this process automatically or if you prefer to do it manually.
- Any URLs included in the text of the refund processing steps or in any of the custom error messages will automatically become links when displayed to your customers.
If you are Shopify and want to start offering Reveni to your customers, this is of interest to you.
We've been available on the Shopify store for weeks now, making it super simple and fast for you to integrate us. We've simplified the registration process so you can offer our returns portal to your customers as soon as possible.
May has been a busy month. And we wanted to share it with you.